I'm getting divorced. Will NewlyNamed work for me?

Yes! You will be able to use a NewlyNamed name change kit to assist as long as your divorce decree (aka dissolution of marriage) or court order states that you are able to change your name.

For legal reasons, we are not able to help you obtain a divorce decree or court order (we are not attorneys). Our name change kits assume you already have the proper legal name change document (i.e. divorce decree or court order) for your desired name change.