Will I have to submit applications in person?

You can update your Social Security card, passport, and voter registration via mail. For security reasons, you will need to visit your DMV in person to turn in your old driver's license/state-issued ID card. Your Personal Accounts (banks, credit cards, investment accounts, etc.) can be updated online or by mail. Your NewlyNamed name change kit will walk you through the entire process!